Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pictures with Santa and Puppies

Well we went to DH work party on Thursday night and it was pretty fun to get together with everyone. I was kind of bummed because it has gotten to the point where I really dont know a lot of people there anymore, I used to know them all because I worked there also ;0) But it was nice to see old friends.

DD was sure to point out that Santa was a fake! She knew who he was and could see his uniform patches through the suit. I was sure to let her know that Santa is really busy this time of year and he cant make it to all the Christmas parties so he has to have helpers and Toby just happened to be his helper this year. Oh she is way to smart!

Oh and DH had to get his chance to sit on Santa's lap! shhh....he would probably kill me if he knew I posted this on my blog ;0)


Puppies: They are now 19 days old and as cute as ever. Meet Howler the runt who has done everything first! She is so dang cute!



This is why we call her Howler
Isnt this the cutest dogpile ever!








2 comments:

Tonya said...

HE HE your husband is so silly. The girls are getting so big and thier bows are so cute! Love those puppies!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Love the pic of your dh sitting on his lap. I won't tell. ;) At least you had a good time even if a lot of your old co-workers weren't there. The girls are darling! Kids sure are smart about Santa.
Cute puppy pics too. :)
Merry Christmas to you and your family! God Bless!
Rae