Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lots of Eye Candy!

Do we have lots of yummy eye candy for you today! We have so many talented designers and I love it when I get to share their creations with you.


First up by Elisabeth using the Monsters Under My Bed Kit Look at how she added glitter to the little monster LOVE IT!

Next we have 2 GORGEOUS layouts by Krista using the Good Cheer Kit I love how she used the KI Sheer piece



And last but not least we have a peek at a couple of the cards Kandis created with the December Card Kit that will go on sale 12-15


Ta Ta for now and I hope you enjoy the eye candy!
Oh ps I will be posting again later today with updated pictures of the puppies ;0) they are sooo fat and sooo cute!

3 comments:

Raechelle Bellus said...

cute stuff! These kits are fabulous! have been wondering why I couldn't get on to the MB. I am really out of the loop. :)

Tonya said...

Great jon on your layouts Krista so darn cute. Got to love those cards also Kandis! Congrads Kandis on being on the cover for cards! From scrapbook trends. Love those kits!

Anonymous said...

I love the cards and Elisabeth's stuff too! It's so neat to see what everyone has created!