Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Leslie Ashe our October GAC!

Hi! I'm Leslie Ashe & I'm SO excited, not to mention HONORED to be a guest here at Addicted Scrappers. I live in Fort Worth, Texas with my cute husband Alan & our two sweet teenagers, Savannah & Shaypher. I'm so lucky to have the biggest support team & fans with this crew of mine. I've been a scrapper now for about 12 years. I got started way back when while going to a CM party. My style has changed alot through the years. I wouldn't even know how to classify my style - other than say it's a little bit of fun mixed with a whole lot of whatever I want :) I don't normally follow any rules of scrapbooking. Just whatever feels right :) I'm a big fan of bold patterns, bright colors and embellishments.
I'm very fortunate to have work published in Scrapbook Trends, Paper Trends & Cards magazines.

I currently design for Glitz Designs, Create My Keepsake, Label Tulip & The Design X Challenge Blog teams.

Leslie's creations with our October Home is Where the Heart is Kit!
For step by step instructions to recreate this beautiful card check out Addicted Scrappers GAC project forum

To see Leslie's other fantastic creations make sure and check out her blog Live Love Laugh



No comments: