Monday, January 5, 2009

Valentines Day projects

I thought maybe if I got a head start this year I may be able to get a few projects finished before Valentines came around, so I was browsing some of last years stuff and thought I would share ;0)
Nugget Bags: These are super easy and quick I made them for a bunch of people last year.
Supplies: Clear Bag I used the ziploc bags your embellies come in with the AS kits, Ribbon, Stamps and or stickers, Cardstock, Pattern Paper, Mega Punch circle or heart I used both
1. Trim your pattern paper to fit your nugget bars I think it is just over an inch
2. Adhere your pattern paper to the nuggets and then put them in the ziploc bag
3. Trim a piece of cardstock that is the same size as your ziploc bag
4. Punch out your circle or heart
5. Stamp or put your stickers on your heart or circle
6. Make your flap by placing your heart or circle on top of the cardstock and folding the edge over slightly adhere this to the back side of the cardstock
7. Place your ziploc with the nuggets in in under the flap, punch two holes and thread with ribbon and top it off with a bow. You can also run a small line of adhesive on the cardstock to stick the ziploc bag to, this will help keep it in place a little better

You can make these as fancy or as plain as you want but everyone loved getting them ;0)




Altered Lunch Tin and card: My plan for this was to fill it with assorted cards for DD preschool teacher but I never got around to giving it away


This was for DD to take to preschool to get all her Valentines goodies in...too bad little sister tore it apart before the day ever got here ;0)

Enjoy and if you have any questions please let me know. I am going to be working on my Valentines projects over the next week or so and when they are done I will share more. Feel free to link us to your fave Valentines day goodies

1 comment:

Lori Mar said...

Those projects are so adorable! I have to do those nuggets for teachers' on Valentine's day!