Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cupcake Love LIMITED EDITION KIT!

Get them fast they wont last! These kits are stunning and have so many possibilities. I had a blast making the ribbon cupcake and will probaly make more to sell individually but for now they are only avaliable in the kit :wink:
And for those of you who know me or have visited my site know about my love for cupcakes! So when Pink Paislee came out with these FANTASTIC papers I just had to get them and put them into a kit.



contents:
6 sheets Pink Paislee Sweet Treats pattern paper
1 sheet PP journaling cards
1 sheet PP die cut scalloped paper
5 sheets coordinating Bazzill




Embellishments:
1 sheet PP Sweet Treats press-ons
1 sheet Maya Road Cupcake Rub-ons
1 pack American Crafts Dolce apricot fabric thickers
clear buttons
1/2 yrd of each trim shown 4 styles
1 custom AS cupcake ribbon embellishment
2 pink double layer crochet flowers

$27.50


We also have a Maya Road cupcake stamp avaliable as an add on

No comments: