Thursday, January 24, 2008

Some Loveland LOVE!

I decided to pick the Scenic Route Loveland as my kit to design with this month and I LOOOVE it! I have not created this much in I dont know how long enjoy the peeks more will be coming over the next few days and the kits will go on sale 1-31-08 at aprox. 5pm MST! These will go fast and there are a very limited number of kits avaliable ;0) The other lines we will feature are MME Kiss and Tell and Cosmo Cricket Hey Sugar. Our DT's are working with those and hopefully we will have some peeks soon!



And this layout I did for our current contest Use Your Stash this weeks challenge is eyelets and believe me I have tons of those babies laying around


www.addictedscrappers.com

2 comments:

Shana Dilldine said...

love the SR And thlace cs is gorgeou!!!

Raechelle Bellus said...

these are gorgeous!!!