Sunday, August 12, 2007




Lets see if I can figure this whole blog picture thing out! Here is a 6x12 layout that I did for a challenge on our AS message board ;0) So far so good this may not be so hard! All the products used are from our August Addict kit! Okay so obviously I dont know what I am doing!!! so you get to see the August kit first and then the layout. Anyone who can help me out here feel free! Okay wait I think I may have got it! WOW I use the exclamation point ALOT!!!
Anyway enjoy and I hope everyone had a great weekend.

4 comments:

Sherry McGill said...

Yeah! Glad to see you joined the blogging world. =) My guess is # 30. Hope I win!!

Sherry

Michelle said...

love your banner!i think it looks great!i just recently (again) started blogging. I set a small goal to post once a week and I did very well with that and if I did it more than that it was an extra bonus :)!
love your 6x12 layout title is perfect!!i so need to try that size!really liking it!
and my number is 88 :)
thanks!

Hardcorescrapper said...

You did it! YEAH! Looks great!

I should pass on this warning to you: blogging is very addictive!! ha ha ha....

Anyways, my guess is #12

Unknown said...

LOVE your layout! I have only done one 6x12, but I really enjoyed working with it!!

My guess is # 23